Friday 4 December 2009

I have been interviewed!

This is a picture of me being interviewed for Link FM, our local radio station.  I cant remember what these people were called - I was feeling a little tongue-tied and didnt really listen properly when they told me their names!  I bet you want to know why I was interviewed....well this afternoon we went along to read Christmas Stories at St George's Church in Harold Hill.  There were all sorts of things going on in there - lots of children and their parents were making lanterns - it was amazing!  The lanterns were going to be used as part of a parade leading to the lighting of the Christmas lights.  Josh's Mum read some really cool books - my favourite one was about Baby Christmas and when he went for a sleigh ride of his own with the baby Rudolph!
Earlier in the day, Josh's Mum had to go and "monitor" Rainham Library - wow, I have so many great photos from that visit - but you need to wait for that - I hear a hot chocolate calling me from the kitchen - not a "pretend" hot chocolate but a real one made with cocoa, milk and sugar....yummmmmmmm

Monkey Monkey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x