Sunday 20 December 2009


Isnt this fabulous???  These are the Christmas decorations over at Harold Wood Library!  Lots of the libraries have been decorating for Christmas and they look absolutely great - the people coming in really seem to appreciate it when the libraries look festive.   Viv is holding me up so that I can get a peek at the pressies that are in Santa's sleigh - I am sure there is one with my name on it, just cant see what it is!


Now - this is a great new book display that was in the children's area - I thought it looked so bright and colourful, I just couldnt resist grabbing a book from it. 
I know you have seen these leaflets before - you should have done as they are all over the place in our libraries - but I just wanted you to see them one more time as they are nearly out of date - I am so excited because that means our next one will be due out soon.  Ooooo I heard about some of the things that will be going on at some of the libraries today - there is a huge healthy living roadshow coming in January - its visiting some of the libraries and you will be able to cycle a bike to make a smoothie, get a head massage and find out about all the healthy exercise stuff going on in the borough.  I will definitely be going along to that one - you might see me there!

Hmmmmm - this is me thinking about that head massage and how healthy I will be after all the exercise I do - I might take up a dance class.....mmmmmm.....what???

Oh, Josh's Mum told me that to get any benefit out of it I actually have to go to the class - and do the exercise!  Oh well, back to the dreaming - I will let you know how I get on after the roadshow!

Monkey Monkeyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x