Tuesday 22 December 2009

The REAL Rainham Rob!


Oh - I cant say how embarressed I am - no really, I just cant!  I have a big slice of humble pie to eat! ...... mmmmmm, actually, slurp, that wasnt so bad!          When I visited Rainham a couple of weeks ago I met Trish and Dave and they kept talking about Rob.  Then I met a little doggie who kept licking my fingers - so, I kinda.....assumed....that the dog.....was Rob!  Ok, so no one actually told me that the dog was Rob - but from what they told me about Rob I just kinda assumed.  It wasnt!  This is Rob!  I dont think he was very happy about the mistake.  He said that he did not go around licking fingers (Josh's Mum and Nicky kept laughing about this!)....however, I heard that he DOES throw peanuts around!  Ok - now Josh's Mum is really laughing!  I think it might be one of those "in" jokes!
Rob turned out to be a real sweetie....and a bit of a poser!  He really loved the camera!  Have you noticed that he seems to pose right under the green arrows!  Hey, look at me, they seem to say!  Still, the tree was very pretty - quite stylish I think!  This is the tree at the portacabin at South Hornchurch Library - its where Schools Library Service, Housebound Service, Reader Development and other important people are based.  I thought it would be freezing in there, but its actually quite toasty warm. 


I think that Rob thought it would be cold as he brought his monkey hat with him!  He actually looked quite cool in it - I did want to borrow it but thought it might be just too confusing for everyone.
Rob does pull funny faces - and between you and me.....he does lick fingers!
Monkey Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x