Thursday 21 January 2010

Fit for......nothing!


What a busy day I had at Hornchurch Library today!  The theme for all the libraries in Havering this month is Health and Wellbeing.  To help people along with their New Year's Resolutions, there are going to be healthy living roadshows in most of our libraries - hmmmm I think its Gidea Park tomorrow morning!  Anyway - this was me at the Hornchurch roadshow with the Healthy Living Team!  They had a good chat with me about my diet and how much exercise I do - too many bananas is not a balanced diet apparently...not even if you hold one in each hand!!!
This guy here is called Tom - or Mr Smoothy Man as Josh's Mum kept calling him!  He has a bike that is connected to a smoothie maker and you have to pedal to make it work....mmmmmm smoothies!  He helped me choose my fruit, and we added yoghurt and milk - guess what I chose?  Yes bananas - and also Raspberries.

I had a little bit of a problem with the pedalling! 
But got my drink out eventually (Tom jumped on and helped with the pedalling a little!).
The arrow on the counter was pointing to my smoothie!
I then went and had my blood pressure checked.  Unfortunately, mine was a little high.  The lady said it was probably because I had just been pedalling on the bike, so she suggested I had a 10 minute massage to calm me down.  It was all free so I thought I would have a go.

Ooooo it was lovely - Louise was so nice......

Perhaps a little TOO relaxing!
Monkey Monkey zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x