Sunday 24 January 2010

Sleepover Fun!


Saturday night I had a sleepover - well it was at our house, but we had our friend Ebony over for a sleepover.  Josh's Mum let us all sleep downstairs - she normally makes us stay in Josh's room when we have sleepovers - so we were really excited.  Here I am in my jimjams ready for the fun!
Ha ha - look at me now!!!  We had such a laugh!  We had a midnight snack and didnt settle down until gone 11pm!  Unfortunately, Josh's Mum gets up early on a Sunday morning to do her ironing so we all got woken up at 7.30am!

This is me and Bessy - she is Ebony's build-a-bear dog!  I found that a bit confusing ...a build-a- BEAR that's actually a dog.  And she did giggle alot!
Here we are all together - you can see the thing that we used to make my funny head!  It was very strange - you could squish it and poke it!  I fell asleep on it at one point!
This is me tucked up for sleep - I was so tired because we chatted for so long.  We told funny jokes and then Josh told a scary story that really frightened us!
In the morning, Josh's Mum asked Ebony to help me find some clothes to wear - and this is what she did to me!!  Needless to say, I didnt go out shopping like this!  We are off to Bluewater in a minute - after pancakes!
Monkey Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x