Friday 15 January 2010

Suspect I might get in trouble again.....


Shhhhhh - am posting this really quickly while Josh's Mum is reading a story to Josh!  Actually, they are reading a brilliant book by Josh's teacher Mr Walsh - hmmmm, need to do a post on that - will try and visit him next week and get a picture!......anyway, I am meant to be quick! 


This is the book that I found at Collier Row Library this morning.....can you see the title????  Well it gave me an idea.....
But Ella caught me when I was trying to do a re-enactment in the library - a little old lady shrieked when she spotted me and Ella rushed over to stop me......

She stopped me both times I tried!!!

Ella is so funny - she says she has too much hair for one girl...I really liked it, it smelled like strawberries!  Ella offered to read a book to me - we looked at the Strictly Come Dancing book - I would really love to whisk Ella around a dance floor....I think I  might have the teensiest little crush!
Monkey Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x