Thursday 28 January 2010

Just visiting!


Some of the team visited Jo and her little boy Alex today.  Remember, Jo is the lady who was showing me the poster with Alex on it at Harold Hill Library - she was the one who had eaten the baby!  If you have forgotten , you will need to just skip back a few posts - well quite a few, because alot happens in Havering Libraries!  I just loved Alex's top!
Alex had a game that he wanted me to join in with - sliding down the pole, like Fireman Sam - we have Fireman Sam books at the library so I knew who he was!

I took my shoes off ready to slide down the pole - Alex went first!


And then Jacky came up and stopped us!  She said that she didnt think it was a good idea for us to be sliding down poles - even though I am a monkey and Alex had a "Mighty Monkey" top on!

She kept a watchful eye over us as we played - can you see the PG Tips Monkey in some of the pictures?  Well, people keep saying that I am a PG Tips Monkey - and as you can plainly see - we are nothing alike!!  Not even a little bit like each other....I hope I have cleared this up now!


Alex is still quite young so he had to go up for a nap - so, of course, I kept him company.  We played for a while...and then I dozed off!
I had a lovely little nap - his quilt was very soft and snuggly.

And this is what I saw when I opened my eyes again!  I like seeing little faces like this when I wake up!
Monkey Monkey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x