Tuesday 24 November 2009

As I suspected....


Josh and his mum have been ill with piggy colds - mentioned this in my post earlier this week.  So I thought I would wander down the road and see if I could help any of the staff at Elm Park Library - this is our local one, in case you wondered why I am always going down there.  I spent the day trying my best to deal with customers - you can see that I was really good at answering the phone....so if you spoke to someone at Elm Park Library today and they sounded like me....well it was probably....me!

I decided to help them put the books back on the shelves.  They have to go back in just the right place because otherwise no one can find them again.  Ok, I know that NOW, but I didnt realise that to start with - I was very proud of my red books display!  Louise seemed quite cross to start with - but then a lady came and took one of the books out and she decided to leave the display as it was!  Louise said that they tried out all sorts of ways of displaying the books to persuade people to try something new and that my red book display seemed to be working very well

Elm Park Library has the most wonderful little garden!  It was a bit rainy so I couldnt go out but it did look lovely.  In the summer they are planning to hold storytime sessions out there - I cant wait, can you?  Well, I am quite tired after all my labours - it was really quite busy in the library today.  Back tomorrow - unless I get the elephant cold - think thats what they called it!  Monkey Monkeyx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x