Monday 23 November 2009

Wing Chun!


Here I am - ready to go to Wing Chun!  This is a kind of martial art that Josh does twice a week.  He is a yellow belt but he lent it to me so that I could go too!  Josh is in training for his orange belt at the moment - he has a grading next Saturday!  If he does well then I may be able to keep this belt!
Sifu Terry is really very loud!  He makes us all do press ups, sit ups and burpees to warm up and then we had to practice our "form"...this is a series of movements that are used to defend yourself if you get attacked.  Sifu was very strict and said that we could only use what we had learnt as defence and should never use it to start a fight.  I had good fun!

Gonna be a bit quiet for a couple of days because Josh and his mum have both got Piggy Colds - I do hope I dont get one - I mean, I'm not a pig....or a bird - they get flu too....havent heard of monkey flu.,...yet!

Monkey Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x