Saturday 7 November 2009

Busy Busy Day




Well - they warned me I would be busy - but phew! First we had to go pick up "Nanny" - hmmmm was hoping for an au pair - nope, got that one wrong! Then we went to wing chun - with sifu Terry - will get a picture next time!
When we came home I fancied a little nibble - unfortunately I got caught - she even took a picture of my embaressment!

I have an interview on Monday with the Front Line Services Manager of Havering Library Service - she sounds a bit scary! Anyhow, this meant that I had to get an outfit! Couldnt go as I was, also twas a bit chilly!

Always believe in being safe on car journeys - so there I am strapped in nice and safe - think I might need a booster seat lol!

I was a little shy in the shop I went to get my clothes! There were these two ladies and they were so pleased to see me and chatted about coming and finding me on my blog BUT all the time we were chatting Josh's mum was trying clothes on me! Wasnt my best moment! But the ladies were really kind and said that they felt they had met someone famous (not yet, but we will see!) and would tell everyone that they had met me in person!

And the final picture is me in my new outfit! Loooooking Goooodddd.....

Quite worn out now - going to have a bit of a sit down - need to spend a bit of time prepping for my interview on Monday!

Monkey Monkey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message - I feel all loved and squishy now! Monkey Monkey x